Making a return? No sweat, but we're so sorry your item(s) didn't work out :(
To qualify for a return, items must be returned/received within 14 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip). Exchanges must be received within 28 days (4 weeks).
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 5 business days after the product is received. Prior to returning, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're returning a damaged or defective item or if your package has been lost in transit.
Please download the form below and place it inside your package that is being sent back. This form must be filled out and included in all returns/exchanges.
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will inspect the item and make sure it meets the following conditions:
- The order was not purchased on final sale
- The order was not an "Almost Perfect" product
- The order was not part of a pre-order
- The order is not a "face mask"
- The order was not a gift or promotional item
- The order is not damaged or in the worn condition
- The order is returned within 14 days of shipment date
- The order is exchanged within 28 days of shipment date
- The order was not a personalized item
- The item was not purchased at a retailer.
If the item(s) meet the above conditions, we will process your return and refund payment to the card you placed the order with. It could take 10-14 business days to show back up on your credit card as this is dependent upon credit card companies. You will receive an refund email confirmation to the email address we have on file as well.
Personalized/custom orders are non-refundable. Upon final approval of your personalized/custom order, we cannot accept returns due to any and all errors. By approving your final design and proof, you accept responsibility for the information and layout as shown. If errors are discovered after proof approval, we are required to charge for a remake.
If your items meet the criteria above, you can mail your returns / exchanges back to:
Attn: Returns / Exchanges
4400 Lipan Street
Denver, CO 80211
To start the process for a return or exchange, please see this article.